What is CEREC 3D?
CEREC 3DCEREC 3D is a high-tech instrument that helps Dr. Markovitch restore damaged teeth. The new “what you see is what you get” software makes designing the perfect restoration fun and easy.
How does it work?
First, Dr. Markovitch prepares the damaged tooth by painting a thin layer of reflective powder directly on the tooth’s surface. Using a special camera, a picture is taken of the tooth. No need to make a messy impression and send it to the lab. As the design of the restoration evolves on screen, Dr. Markovitch views it with a full 360-degree perspective. Freeform editing in three-dimensional realism makes designing the restoration intuitive and precise.
What kinds of procedures can it perform?
- Partial and full crowns
- All other single-tooth restorations
What are the advantages CEREC 3D offers?
- The restoration is performed in a single-session, usually in 1-2 hours
- No need to make an impression and send it to a lab
- No return visits for the patient – The restoration is natural looking, as it is made out of tooth-colored ceramic material
- Ceramic material is biocompatible, high-grade, anti-abrasive and plaque-resistant
- Metal-free—no silver-colored fillings
- Allows to save more of the healthy tooth
- Extremely precise
Contact us for a free consultation and see what conscious sedation can do for you.